English Bolna Sikhen

 Learn English Speaking

Learn English Speaking


Greetings learners, today in this blog post we are going to cover next methods and some new tricks to get fluent in English Speaking.

So, guys let’s begin.

Our today’s topic will be about I'm getting & I'm trying + (verb)

I'm getting

Pay attention to the Whole Illustration

 

While joining the words 'I am' and 'getting' you are telling somebody 'you' are acquiring ownership, being impacted by or have plans to search out and get something specific.

 

Here are a few models:

 

  1. "I'm improving."
  2. "I'm preparing for bed."
  3. "I'm getting a tooth throb."
  4. "I'm getting a virus."
  5. "I'm getting hitched."
  6. "I'm getting drained."
  7. "I'm significantly improving at perusing."
  8. "I'm getting another vehicle."
  9. "I'm finding a new line of work."
  10. "I'm getting a little dog."

Certainly, here are a few sentences that beginning with "I'm getting":

 

  • 1. I'm becoming weary of this consistent downpour.
  • 2. I'm getting better at playing the guitar with each training meeting.
  • 3. I'm becoming amped up for the impending get-away to the ocean side.
  • 4. I'm becoming stressed over the cut-off time for the task.
  • 5. I'm getting eager, how about we go get some supper.
  • 6. I'm getting baffled with the sluggish web association.
  • 7. I'm getting the inclination that something significant is going to occur.
  • 8. I'm getting a piece overpowered with every one of the undertakings on my plan for the day.
  • 9. I'm getting more keen on finding out about stargazing.
  • 10. I'm preparing for the show I need to give tomorrow.
  • 11. I'm getting better at dealing with my time and remaining coordinated.
  • 12. I'm getting the feeling that our group is truly beginning to bond.
  • 13. I'm getting another viewpoint on this issue subsequent to getting various thoughts.
  • 14. I'm settling in talking in broad daylight.
  • 15. I'm getting the hang of cooking these muddled recipes.

 

Keep in mind, these sentences can be altered or extended in view of the setting you have as a main priority.

 

I'm trying + (verb)

Pay attention to the Whole Illustration

 

'I'm attempting' illuminates somebody that you are endeavoring to achieve something utilizing substantially, mental, or otherworldly strength. By adding an action word to 'I'm attempting' you are bringing up precisely very thing it is you are endeavoring to do.

 

Here are a few models:

 

  1. "I'm attempting to find a new line of work."
  2. "I'm attempting to call my loved ones."
  3. "I'm attempting to partake in my supper."
  4. "I'm attempting to teach myself."
  5. "I'm attempting to account for myself."
  6. "I'm attempting new food."
  7. "I'm attempting to practice good eating habits."
  8. "I'm attempting to comprehend."

 

You may likewise hear the word 'attempting' used to communicate a way somebody is feeling. Thusly, it communicates strain or misery.

 

Here are a few models:

  1. "Learning new things can be taking a stab at you."
  2. "That long distance race was exceptionally taking a stab at me."

 Certainly, here are more sentences that start with "I'm trying" followed by a verb:

 

  • 1. I'm trying to learn how to cook gourmet meals.
  • 2. I'm trying to finish reading this book before the weekend.
  • 3. I'm trying to improve my time management skills.
  • 4. I'm trying to understand the intricacies of quantum physics.
  • 5. I'm trying to save up for a vacation next year.
  • 6. I'm trying to find a new job in a different industry.
  • 7. I'm trying to become more patient and understanding.
  • 8. I'm trying to break my personal record in running.
  • 9. I'm trying to overcome my fear of public speaking.
  • 10. I'm trying to reduce my carbon footprint by using public transport.
  • 11. I'm trying to create a healthier lifestyle by exercising regularly.
  • 12. I'm trying to reconnect with old friends from high school.
  • 13. I'm trying to develop a new app to solve a common problem.
  • 14. I'm trying to master the art of playing the piano.
  • 15. I'm trying to volunteer more in my community.
  • 16. I'm trying to repair my relationship with my sibling.
  • 17. I'm trying to grow my own vegetables in the backyard.
  • 18. I'm trying to let go of things that no longer serve me.
  • 19. I'm trying to adopt a minimalist approach to my belongings.
  • 20. I'm trying to become more organized in my daily life.

 

I'm going to + (action word)

Pay attention to the Whole Illustration

 

The word 'going to' is mistaken linguistically. The same in appropriate punctuation would be 'going to.' While utilizing the word 'going to' you are advising somebody what you are wanting to do at that point or soon.

 

Here are a few models:

 

  1. "I will have some espresso."
  2. "I will go to work."
  3. "I will eat some cake."
  4. "I will convey my resume."
  5. "I will run a long distance race."
  6. "I will ask her out for supper."
  7. "I will quit smoking."
  8. "I will help my companions."
  9. "I will take swim examples."
  10. "I will peruse a book."

 

I have + (thing)

Pay attention to the Whole Illustration

 

By utilizing the words 'I have' you are advising somebody regarding something you have ownership of or have procured.

 

Here are a few models:

 

  1. "I have a feline."
  2. "I have a great vehicle."
  3. "I have a house."
  4. "I have a PC."
  5. "I have a migraine."

Certainly, here are a few sentences that beginning with "I have" trailed by a thing:

 

  • 1. I have a canine that loves to play get in the recreation area.
  • 2. I have a vehicle that has been in the family for ages.
  • 3. I have an enthusiasm for photography and catching wonderful minutes.
  • 4. I have a migraine that has been irritating me day in and day out.
  • 5. I have an assortment of one of a kind coins from around the world.
  • 6. I have a fantasy about going to each mainland.
  • 7. I have a shelf loaded up with exemplary books and current successes.
  • 8. I have an ability for playing the piano and making music.
  • 9. I have a desire for chocolate frozen yogurt at this moment.
  • 10. I have an obligation to complete this task before the week's over.
  • 11. I have an anxiety toward levels that makes it challenging to appreciate thrill rides.
  • 12. I have an inquiry regarding the forthcoming occasion's timetable.
  • 13. I have an arrangement to go into business soon.
  • 14. I have an inclination that something energizing is going to occur.
  • 15. I have an ability for taking care of complicated numerical issues.
  • 16. I have an objective of running a long distance race inside the following year.
  • 17. I have a sensation of appreciation for all the help I've gotten.
  • 18. I have a PC that has been with me all through my school years.
  • 19. I have a nursery loaded up with brilliant blossoms and fragrant spices.
  • 20. I want to gain proficiency with another dialect and investigate various societies.

 

Keep in mind, these sentences are simply models, and you can utilize this design to discuss many things in your day to day existence.

 

You might hear the words 'can't' and 'will not' utilized with 'I have.' By adding these you can communicate what you won't tolerate or permit.

 

Here are a few models:

 

  1. "I can't have that conduct in my home."
  2. "I can't have you over this evening."
  3. "I will not have a say in that."
  4. "I will not have it differently."

This is all the information for today’s lesson. In next lesson we will learn about some more tips and tricks to learn English and speak fluently.


Visit here for more click here

Also watch this click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments