English Speaking Essentials - Segment I Part-3

English Speaking Essentials - Segment I
Part-3

English Speaking Essentials


English Speaking Essentials:-

Greetings everyone, How are you all listeners? I hope you all are doing well and I’ll pray to god that your mind makes sharp so that you will be able to learn fast.

 

Guys today also we are going to add some new tricks with the help of them you all will be able to speak English very easily.

 

Learners I’m not getting any answer in comment of my previous questions. Why?

Well guys please try to understand that speaking English is also necessary to get jobs and many more things. If you guys want to reach to top then you guys have to learn and there is no limit of learning okay.

 

We are going to start today’s lesson with some new things.

 

Today we are going to learn about the use of I’m with at. (I’m great at).

 

Let’s get started.

 

Once more, 'I'm' is involved here as 'I'm.' 'Great at' illuminates somebody what you succeed at and are happy with doing.

 

Here are a few models:  

 

  1. "I'm great at drawing."
  2. "I'm great at computer games."
  3. "I'm great at swimming."
  4. "I'm great at driving."
  5. "I'm great at perusing."
  6. "I'm great at sports."
  7. "I'm great at composing."
  8. "I'm great at math."
  9. "I'm great at moving."
  10. "I'm great at chess."

 

Unquestionably! Here are a few instances of things you could say "I'm great at":

 

1. Problem Solving: I'm great at examining complex issues and concocting intelligent fixes.

 

2. Communication: I'm great at conveying thoughts obviously and successfully, whether through composition, talking, or introductions.

 

3. Time Management: I'm great at focusing on undertakings and dealing with my time proficiently to fulfil time constraints.

 

4. Leadership: I'm great at directing and spurring groups to accomplish shared objectives and goals.

 

5. Coding: I'm great at composing perfect and effective code in different programming dialects.

 

6. Graphic Design: I'm great at making outwardly engaging plans that successfully convey messages.

 

7. Public Speaking: I'm great at talking before crowds and conveying drawing in introductions.

 

8. Data Analysis: I'm great at deciphering and examining information to extricate significant bits of knowledge.

 

9. Team Collaboration: I'm great at working cooperatively with others, utilizing various qualities to accomplish shared goals.

 

10. Cooking: I'm great at getting ready delightful and even feasts utilizing different cooking methods.

 

11. Musical Instrument: I'm great at playing the guitar and can without much of a stretch learn and play new melodies.

 

12. Networking: I'm great at building and keeping up with proficient connections that lead to helpful open doors.

 

13. Problem-Solving: I'm great at handling riddles and enigmas, frequently tracking down arrangements that others probably won't see.

 

14. Adaptability: I'm great at rapidly acclimating to new circumstances and conditions, making it simple for me to flourish in various settings.

 

15. Languages: I'm great at learning dialects and can fluidly talk and write in various dialects.

 

16. Fitness: I'm great at keeping a sound way of life and reliably remaining dynamic through different types of activity.

 

17. Writing: I'm great at making convincing and drawing in composed content, whether it's for imaginative purposes or expert documentation.

 

18. Research: I'm great at directing exhaustive examination and get-together applicable data on different subjects.

 

19. Mathematics: I'm great at taking care of perplexing numerical issues and clearing up numerical ideas for other people.

 

20. Event Planning: I'm great at coordinating and arranging occasions, guaranteeing every one of the subtleties meet up flawlessly.

 

Keep in mind, these are simply models, and what you're great at could be affected by your inclinations, encounters, and abilities. Having a balanced mindfulness of your assets and specialized topics is significant.

 

This topic has been end here. Let’s begin  

 

On next topic we are going to learn about I'm + (verb).

 

Let’s get started.

 

'I'm' is a withdrawal of the words 'I'm.' By adding an action word to 'I'm' this allows you to communicate an activity or event about yourself.

 

Here are a few models:

 

  1. "I'm having lunch."
  2. "I'm cleaning my teeth."
  3. "I'm terrified."
  4. "I'm heading to work."
  5. "I'm crying."
  6. "I'm composing an email."
  7. "I'm preparing supper."
  8. "I'm brushing my hair."
  9. "I'm hanging an image."
  10. "I'm messaging."
  11. "I'm moving."
  12. "I'm keen on the gig."
  13. "I'm working out."
  14. "I'm miserable."
  15. "I'm learning."

 

Surely! "I'm" is a compression of "I am and you can utilize it with different action words to communicate various activities or states. Here are a few models:

 

1. I'm behind schedule for the gathering.

2. I'm reading up for my tests.

3. I'm feeling tired in the wake of a difficult day.

4. I'm preparing supper this evening.

5. I'm watching a film at this moment.

6. I'm dealing with another task.

7. I'm perusing an intriguing book.

8. I'm paying attention to my number one music.

9. I'm attempting to gain proficiency with another dialect.

10. I'm rehearsing my guitar abilities.

11. I'm examining the arrangement with my group.

12. I'm tidying up the house.

13. I'm arranging an excursion for the late spring.

14. I'm partaking in the lovely climate outside.

15. I'm composing a sonnet.

16. I'm going to a yoga class later.

17. I'm dealing with my more youthful kin today.

18. I'm settling a difficult riddle.

19. I'm laying out an image.

20. I'm giving a show tomorrow.

 

These models feature different exercises and activities that can follow the "I'm" + action word design.

 

A poem for warm up:-

 

In the midst of the shadows, a battle unfurls,

A story of mental fortitude in stories untold.

An excursion set out with unsure effortlessness,

Where difficulties loom, an imposing pursue.

 

Through hardships, we track,

A way full of impediments, lies ahead.

Each stage a fight, every second a test,

We marshal our solidarity, never to rest.

 

The breezes might wail, and tempests might seethe,

However, profound inside, a fire we lock in.

For battle's the material where flexibility is craftsmanship,

An ensemble made from a decided heart.

 

In the haziest hours, we view as our light,

A flash of trust that touches off the battle.

With confidence as our shield, we rise once more,

Facing the battle, our motivation in view.

 

Scars might stamp us, yet they tell a story,

Of wounds went to astuteness, similar to press turned fragile.

The battle, an instructor, requesting our everything,

Uncovers our true capacity, whether enormous or little.

 

So let us embrace the battle's hug,

An opportunity to develop, to track down our own space.

For inside its grip, we manufacture our strength,

What's more, arise as champions, washed in the light.

This lesson has been end here. In next lesson we are going to learn about I'm getting & I'm trying + (verb)

Till then stay safe stay tuned. 

English Speaking Essentials - Segment I Part-2 click here
Must visit at this website for more information click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments