English Speaking Essentials - Segment I

 

English Speaking Essentials - Segment I

English Speaking Essentials


English Speaking Essentials

Greetings Learners, How are you all? I hope you all are doing so well. So, learners first of tell me one thing.

I’m dropping a question here you guys have to give answer of that.

 

Question- What if someone asks you about your introduction or what are you doing. Then, what will be your reply?

Answer- Give answers in comment box.

 

Let’s get something new in this for you.

 

If you guys are going somewhere then how will you tell it someone in English?

You will surely start from “I’m”

An example- Someone asks from Ram. Ram where are you going?

Ram replied- “I’m” going to walk.

 

So guys the use of “I’m” is as simple as you think. Okay?

 

In today’s lesson we are going to discuss about the use of “I’m”.

 

What we call I'm in grammar:-

 

I’m a withdrawal of "I ‘am". A withdrawal is essentially when you set up two words and utilize a punctuation to show that a few letters have been forgotten about. For this situation, we leave out the "a" from "am".

 

Difference between I'm and I ‘am:-

 

"I'm" and "I ‘am" are the two withdrawals utilized in casual English to address the expression "I am." Be that as it may, "I'm" is the right and standard constriction, while "I ‘am" isn't syntactically right.

 

"I'm" is shaped by joining the pronoun "I" with the action word "am," and it's broadly acknowledged in composed and communicated in English. It's the withdrawal you ought to utilize when you need to say "I'm" in a more relaxed or conversational setting. 

For instance: "I'm going to the store."

 

"I ‘am" is certainly not a legitimate withdrawal and is viewed as erroneous. The right withdrawal is "I'm." If you somehow happened to utilize "I ‘am," it very well may be deciphered as a grammatical error or slip-up as opposed to a legitimate constriction of "I'm."

 

Motivational quote:-

 

"Have confidence in yourself; you're more grounded than you suspect.

Each step in the right direction is a stage toward progress."

 


A short poem:-

 

In the midst of difficulties, we ascend with beauty,

Achievement is the excursion we strikingly embrace.

Through sweat and work, we arrive at new levels,

An ensemble of endeavours and brilliant evenings.

 

Dreams touched off, interests afire,

We overcome impediments, have a special interest.

Each step in the right direction, a triumph won,

In the long distance race of life, we surpass the sun.

 

So pursue your objectives, with heart on fire,

Allow diligence to direct your days.

Achievement is the reverberation of fortitude and May,

A dance of perseverance, in the domain of light.

 

About I'm:-

Read and learn this carefully.

'I'm' is a truncation for the word 'I'm.' It is utilized in blend with different words to educate somebody regarding yourself or to depict something you are doing.

Here are a few models:

  1. "I'm so drained."
  2. "I'm confounded."
  3. "I'm cheerful."
  4. "I'm 23 years of age."
  5. "I'm eager."
  6. "I'm anxious."
  7. "I'm energized."
  8. "I'm going home."
  9. "I'm parched."
  10. "I'm from Seattle."

 

You can likewise add distinct words with 'I'm, for example,

 

  1. "I'm incredibly drained."
  2. "I'm extremely cheerful."
  3. "I'm appallingly eager."
  4. "I'm really invigorated."
  5. "I'm extremely anxious."

 


 

Certainly, I'd be glad to give you instances of the expression "I'm":-

 

  1. I'm going to the store later to get some groceries.
  2. I'm truly amped up for the impending vacation.
  3. I'm not feeling great today, so I'm remaining at home from work.
  4. I'm an understudy concentrating on software engineering at the university.
  5. I'm attempting to figure out how to play the guitar in my free time.
  6. I'm happy we could at last meet face to face after every one of these months.
  7. I'm sorry for the error I made, and I'll give a valiant effort to fix it.
  8. I'm a major devotee of sci-fi motion pictures and novels.
  9. I'm expecting to get advancement at work toward the finish of the year.
  10. I'm appreciative for all the help you've given me.

 

These models feature various settings in which the expression "I'm" is utilized to communicate different activities, sentiments, characters, and circumstances.

 

Some more examples about I’m:-

 

  1. I'm overjoyed
  2. I'm excited
  3. I'm content
  4. I'm thrilled
  5. I'm thrilled
  6. I'm restless
  7. I'm appreciative
  8. I'm invigorated
  9. I'm overpowered
  10. I'm euphoric
  11. I'm interested
  12. I'm roused
  13. I'm pleased
  14. I'm enlivened
  15. I'm troubled
  16. I'm charmed
  17. I'm entranced
  18. I'm sure
  19. I'm flabbergasted

 

Here we are going to end this lesson as you guys must have learned about the basic uses of I’m.

Before using this constriction of "I'm. You must know about the basic rules of the uses of this.

 

In next lesson we will learn about the Variations of 'I'm in/at/on'

Till then take care have a nice day.

Keep learning.

English Speaking Course For Free click here

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments